Full patch notes are here: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/ind ... -2.202869/
Things I'm most excited about:
Optics Changes - New NS scopes are awesome and they fixed the inaccurate crosshairs while moving
- All 1x, 2x, 3.4x and 4x sight reticles have been updated to be dynamically drawn, rather than static geometry. This will better represent where the weapon is aimed when moving, firing, or flinching.
Updated existing scopes of all NS weapons with new NS scopes.
Color and shape variants for 1X and 2X reticles are now available.
Reddot icons now show shape and color of the sights reticle
- The rumble seat on the flash now faces forward and its passenger can rotate 360 degrees.
Flash handling has received an overhaul. It should now be much harder to flip and lose traction less often.
Capture Changes - Now there's a reward for holding a point
- Capturing a control point will now grant 4 ticks of 100 xp each during the capture, plus a bonus 25 for controlling the point for a total of 425 xp for a full point capture.
Guarding a friendly control point at a contested facility will grant 50 xp every 20 seconds.
Kills while in capture range of the capture point will now award a bonus of 100 xp.
- Spawn kills are now worth 0 xp across the board.
Time after spawn before a player is not considered a spawn kill increased to 12 seconds (up from 10).
- Improved performance and visual quality of stealth on lowest graphic settings.
Cloaked objects will now look the same across all graphics settings.
- e cert cap has been raised for members to 50,000. <--This should make some of you cert hoarders happy...
- The S-AMS certification for the Sunderer is now auto-granted, making it available to all players by default. Points spent on it before this change have been refunded.
For vehicles, there is now heavy bullet impact audio. This is intended to provide better feedback when your vehicle is being struck by light fire against heavy fire. For example, getting hit with a tank buster will now sound different than getting hit with an assault rifle.
Yell chat now works from beyond the grave. Spooky.
Members of a squad that are not the leader will now be able to select a players name in chat and invite them to the squad. When done it will prompt the squad leader with a request to invite that player.
Updated location of shields on second floor of Towers. RIP Hallway of Death.
Added a timer to the Death Screen show how long you have to be revived.
- Changing vehicle mouse sensitivity will not take effect until you switch seats (PS-215)
Claymores can be placed on walls if the player deploys it while close to a wall (PS-9)
You will no longer get sunder attack warning messages for a sunderer that you have never interacted with.
Fix for auto-resupply not functioning correctly. Auto-resupply settings have been wiped and default to on.
Made it so engineers switch back to their previously equipped item after deploying an ammunition pack using the "use ability" key instead of always switching to their primary weapon.
Max aircraft altitude depends on where the aircraft is spawned (PS-65) <--- Hossin bug fix?
Squad Deploy no longer spawns players on the squad beacon
Squad Leader: Newly appointed squad leaders do not have a spawn beacon until they resupply (PS-59)
Updated String for some new Key Bindings. Toggle Gear Slot 1 & 2 - Toggles between your primary and secondary gear slots. Utility Slot - Equips your current Utility Item Tool Slot - Equips your tool or 3rd gear slot (PS-171)
- Outfit Recruitment: Players unable to accept/deny pending applications