View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
About Time I did One of These 
DARKie

Post About Time I did One of These
I've been in DARK since about two weeks after it was created.

Over the past year though I've been in game for weeks at a time and out of game for months at a time for various reasons. Most recent absence has been over a month and originally I wasn't planning on returning till the begining of August but things seem to have settled down so I am reactivating my account shortly after I finish this. Not to mention that we're in another heat wave and I can only watch so much TV. I'm bored. ;)

Anyways, I never actually did one of these when I first came to DARK and while the older members know me, there have been enough new members that I figured I should do one to reintroduce myself to the outfit.

1. In game name (login name should be the same): Asylim

2. RL First Name (optional): Dan

3. RL Age (optional): 32

4. Email address where we can reach you (yeah, it has to be valid): d_chadwick @ shaw . ca

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: Pacific

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know. Malign of course. :) Shortly after he and a few others created the outfit. I was in the same outfit with him and a few of them before.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? I'm back baby! Time to start kicking ass again.

So that's, that. Cya on the battlefield folks. :)

Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]