View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
GasHed 

Post GasHed
1. In game name (login name should be the same): GasHed

2. Do you have any alternate characters you play on Mattherson or on other servers? If so, please list them here:
Skarkro NC
Skarkrow TR
originally created on another server pre-merge, still useful for gaining a useful non-VS perspective on weapons effectiveness, and what it's like to be on the receiving end of righteous plasma.

3. RL First Name: Aaron

4. RL Age: 39

5. Time zone you play in and your frequency of play: EST 9:30 to 11:30 typically, most evenings (unless PS2 is making me sad)

6. What or who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here: I've been aware of DARK since PS1 and have spoken to a number of people in the past (so long ago I cannot remember). I recently left my previous outfit because it was becoming a bad fit for me, but I do miss being in organized ops, so I began looking for something else. This is when I was reminded of DARK while looking through squad lists.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here:
I've learned a new way of measuring my fit within an outfit, it's simple, it is a direct correlation to how comfortable I am to (when appropriate) speak up, make suggestions, joke around or even lead. I haven't ever lead a squad (besides being forced upon it to "just deploy beacons") in my previous outfit. Short version is that I'm looking for a place I can be comfortable balanced with organized play. Respect to anyone who leads a squad (really leads), mad respect for anyone who can do it well.

Thanks to Straif for answering my questions last night.

Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]