Interested in joining DARK? Please register with our website, and then post here.

Moderator: Outfit Officer

Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: May 14th, 2020, 11:39 pm


Post by kn1v3sVS »

1. In game name (login name should be the same): Kn1v3sVS

2. Do you have any alternate characters you play on Mattherson or on other servers? If so, please list them here: Kn1v3s (Emerald NC)

3. RL First Name: John

4. RL Age: 37

5. Time zone you play in and your frequency of play: Central US, daily

6. What or who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here: Ran with open DARK squad for a bit and enjoyed the play style.

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here: Fun fact: 90% of the zebra diet is made up of slain NC and TR. The other 10% consists of grass and other ridiculous stuff.

Posts: 141
Joined: December 4th, 2013, 1:15 am

Re: Kn1v3sVS

Post by Straif »

Fun fact: group of dead bodies in Zebra stripes found among st the wreckage of a galaxy is called a straif.

Post Reply