Dark T-Shirt

General Forum

Moderator: Outfit Officer

MaChao2006
DARKie

Dark T-Shirt

Post by MaChao2006 »

So...I happened to be looking at the The Great White Whales website trying to get a little bit more info about them, when I noticed they have a pretty sweet ass t-shirt for sale right on the front page of their website. And it got me thinking, would anybody be interested (besides me) if we came up with a DARK t-shirt and how we would go about doing it?
"I learned at a very young age that I cannot trust in or count on anyone but myself. To do so invites deceit and despair and opens a vulnerability that can be exploited. To do so is a weakness." -- Artemis Entreri

Calisai
DARKie

Re: Dark T-Shirt

Post by Calisai »

MaChao2006 wrote:So...I happened to be looking at the The Great White Whales website trying to get a little bit more info about them, when I noticed they have a pretty sweet ass t-shirt for sale right on the front page of their website. And it got me thinking, would anybody be interested (besides me) if we came up with a DARK t-shirt and how we would go about doing it?

FIRST.... I would like a kick-ass logo in 1920x1080 resolution... So I can put in as my intro to the videos...

THEN.... we can look at getting a T-shirt or two made. 8) *ahem* *cough* *cough*

However, that said... I'd love it actually. That or a cool mousepad, etc.

Active (PS2)
Calisai (Tech Test/Alpha/Beta/Release) - Mattherson (Youtube Channel)

Retired (PS1)
Calisai (Emmy VS)
Calisi (Markov TR)
Calisi (Konried TR)

PhunkSauce
DARKie

Post by PhunkSauce »

Calisai wrote:mousepad

this.

MaChao2006
DARKie

Post by MaChao2006 »

Now that you've gotten you're HD intro. How's about you work on that T-shirt Cal?
"I learned at a very young age that I cannot trust in or count on anyone but myself. To do so invites deceit and despair and opens a vulnerability that can be exploited. To do so is a weakness." -- Artemis Entreri

MaChao2006
DARKie

Post by MaChao2006 »

Alright, I guess it's up to me to get started. Here's one I created. Let me know what you think.
Attachments
wm-front.jpg
wm-front.jpg (23.29 KiB) Viewed 16239 times
wm-back.jpg
wm-back.jpg (22.99 KiB) Viewed 16239 times

xXSniperXx
DARKie

Post by xXSniperXx »

I like it. What is it going to run per shirt? I have a cuz that does this kind of work and I know our fire shirts are around 9 bucks a shirt. But we order like 50 at a time.

MaChao2006
DARKie

Post by MaChao2006 »

That's the thing. If we buy like 5-10, they are gonna run 30 bucks a pop, which is ridiculous. However, if we could get 25-30 people to get them, it would be 15 bucks a pop, which is a little more reasonable. I'm still working on finding a better price, but so far, CustomInk is the best place to do it as far as getting the look right.

Edit: So I looked at ooShirts and if I get 15 shirts, they are about 10 bucks each, which is great. However, while the design is similar, it isn't the same and I like the first one better.

keystoned
DARKie

Post by keystoned »

Have you tried cafepress.com? We could even get some dark thongs... You know.. for the ladies.. cough cough

icanbeurhero
DARKie

Post by icanbeurhero »

ImageImage

MrBlackwell
DARKie

Post by MrBlackwell »

Here's what I did a while ago with the logo. What do you guys think?
Attachments
dark_logo mrb.png
(109.75 KiB) Not downloaded yet

keystoned
DARKie

Post by keystoned »

MrBlackwell wrote:Here's what I did a while ago with the logo. What do you guys think?

Looks pretty good mrblackwell but could we put the dark logo out side of a window looking in on a girl in the shower? just a thought

Calisai
DARKie

Post by Calisai »

MrBlackwell wrote:Here's what I did a while ago with the logo. What do you guys think?
That's a good one for a lighter shirt, especially if we have it transparent. The problem I have with the original is the straight line on the top. It looks funky. If we could get one with the full cloud, it would look pretty good on a dark shirt. Personally, as far as style goes... I'd prefer the Logo and saying on the Back of the shirt... with only a small logo on the breast pocket location.

I've always felt like a huge graphic on your chest made ya feel like superman. Never liked those type of shirts. That's just personal preference though.

Active (PS2)

Retired (PS1)
Calisai (Emmy VS)
Calisi (Markov TR)
Calisi (Konried TR)

Calisai
DARKie

Post by Calisai »

Swap the design to the back of the shirt and put in on a classic T in the right size.... and i'd plop down my CC right there. :D

Where did you get the Logo and Shot of the Mag and Scythe? I'd love to get that in HD format for the ending of my videos if you have it. Looks sweet.

Active (PS2)

Retired (PS1)
Calisai (Emmy VS)
Calisi (Markov TR)
Calisi (Konried TR)

icanbeurhero
DARKie

Post by icanbeurhero »

Calisai wrote:
Swap the design to the back of the shirt and put in on a classic T in the right size.... and i'd plop down my CC right there. :D

Where did you get the Logo and Shot of the Mag and Scythe? I'd love to get that in HD format for the ending of my videos if you have it. Looks sweet.
Attachments
dark_logo_mrb_translucent.png
(141.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet
mag_translucent.png
mag_translucent.png (72.65 KiB) Viewed 16154 times
scythe_translucent.png
scythe_translucent.png (178.37 KiB) Viewed 16154 times
vs_symbol_translucent.png
(303.45 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Put together
Put together
dark-mag-2_translucent.png (293.35 KiB) Viewed 16154 times