RosariaTrisna

Interested in joining DARK? Please register with our website, and then post here.

Moderator: Outfit Officer

Rosariatrisna
DARKie

RosariaTrisna

Post by Rosariatrisna »

1. In game name (login name should be the same): RosariaTrisna

2. Do you have any alternate characters you play on Mattherson or on other servers? If so, please list them here: On Emerald I have An NC character named WynterZintris and a TR character named LixissElyon

3. RL First Name: Rosaria

4. RL Age: 22

5. Time zone you play in and your frequency of play: Eastern Standard Time usually around 9pm-2am i am online if not earlier.

6. What or who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here:[/i] I actually found DARK with my friend Lilith we were running around on our ants helping hives and we stumbled across OBD's hive. I thought it was neat how everyone was well coordinated and liked to build hives in a strategic way. So Lilith and I decided to sign up for the outfit and the next day while once again finding a OBD hive we were invited to the outfit.[/i]

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here: I am sort of new to this game so I apologize for being slow at interpreting things. I really would like advice to become optimal to the team and expand my playing field on PS2. I love to snipe, heal, and gun for people but I would love to learn how to fly anything. I also would love to learn how to drive tanks and fast moving vehicles better than I try to.

OneBadDude
DARKie

Re: RosariaTrisna

Post by OneBadDude »

Welcome to the boards! There is a lot of information here, so please read through the threads! Look for our squads in game!
^ Updated 10/21 ^