Vertago App

Interested in joining DARK? Please register with our website, and then post here.

Moderator: Outfit Officer

Solikos
DARKie

Post by Solikos »

Lucky for me Katakana comes much easier and I've already got it down... Kanji is the part that scares me. :shock:

Vertago
DARKie

Post by Vertago »

Solikos wrote:Lucky for me Katakana comes much easier and I've already got it down... Kanji is the part that scares me. :shock:
All Jap characters scare me....too much to memorize... :cry: And alot of characters have many different meanings :x

Solikos
DARKie

Post by Solikos »

Kana is fairly straight forward. Really, I think it's easier than Romanji in principle.

I'll stop plugging up your Application post now - Derailing japanese stuff to here:

viewtopic.php?p=21615#21615

Welcome again, Vertago-Kun :)

Straif

Re: Vertago App

Post by Straif »

Welcome back into the DARK Vertago. Very grateful to have you spending your time with us!

Vertago
DARKie

Post by Vertago »

oof 13 years ago...

Vertago is my TR char, ogatreV on VS. Started playing PS2 again since August 2020 after taking a few years break... Recently got ASP 100 on my TR char so I will be playing VS a bit more. Btw my TR char is in [HELP], feel free to join us on TR whenever

OneBadDude

Post by OneBadDude »

Holy crap! Whats up Vert!! Good to see your back on PS and VS a bit. Hope to see you online soon-

OBD
^ Updated 10/21 ^

Straif

Post by Straif »

This guy. God damn, like a god damn ghost of christmas past. Shows up once a year to stir things up and takes off etc.

OneBadDude

Post by OneBadDude »

sTRAIF! i'LL be back!!!!
^ Updated 10/21 ^